Christmas is a magical time of year – especially for kids! Make your child’s holiday season extra exciting with a personalized letter from Santa. Children love Santa and would be thrilled to hear from him. For under $5.00 give the gift of joy (twice!) to your child with this personalized letter from Santa.
Here Are the Details
- For just $4.95 we will mail a personalized letter from Santa to your child.
- The letter will include personal information like the child’s name, age, gender, hometown, best friend, and achievement.
- The envelope will be addressed to your child from the North Pole and sealed by Santa.
- Orders close on Thursday, December 5th for the 2019 season.
- Orders will be mailed on Saturday, December 7th to ensure your child gets it in plenty of time before Christmas. Postage for only the United States is included in the price.
- The letter should arrive between December 14th and December 17th.
When you purchase a personalized letter from Santa, you will receive a BONUS letter from Santa for FREE! In addition, to your child receiving a personal letter from Santa in the mail, they will receive a letter from Santa that he left for them when he dropped off presents. Your child will love to see a personal letter from Santa when they wake up Christmas morning. All you have to do is make sure to leave the letter out. I suggest leaving it by the empty plate of cookies and glass of milk. (Note: This letter will be mailed separately and the envelope will be addressed to you.)
Ready to Get Started?
Click here to get started with your personalized letter from Santa. First answer a few questions and fill out the information to make your Santa letter personal and full of your child’s details. Then, simply pay via paypal or credit card to watch your child light up with excitement when they receive a letter in the mail from the very special Santa.
Additional Santa Fun
Give Santa a Phone Call
Yes Santa does have a phone number! It will be fun to give Santa a call to enhance your child’s Christmas spirit. Call Santa at 951.262.3062. He even asks the child to leave their list. This really is so much fun and it actually works:)
Visit With Santa
These days it is pretty easy to see Santa Claus. There are many opportunities and locations where Santa can be found. He can be in many different settings and you can pick when and where it is best for your child to see him. Here are some potential options:
- The mall
- A local garden center
- Community events and festivals
- Google it. Type in your town/city and places to see Santa and see what pops up. You may be surprised where you can spot this jolly old elf.
Prepare your child before you see Santa. Have your child make Santa a list and practice telling him what he/she wants for Christmas. Remind your child that Santa is a large person, with a big white beard so they are not surprised or afraid when they see him. This can especially happen with young children. Even if you have the conversation beforehand, your child may still be scared of Santa. My daughter surely is!
Give your child extra joy and fill their heart this Christmas season with 2 personalized letters from Santa. Your child will feel so special that Santa thought of him/her and took the time to send a letter. As a parent you can use these letters and Santa’s words to redirect your child when needed that Santa is always watching. The effect of these letters could last all year along, so get yours today!