Grandparents are very special people to my kids and are an important part of their life. Therefore, they often shower them with presents, treats, going places, playing with them, taking care of them, and making them feel so special.
So it is often hard to know what to get grandparents or think of the perfect gift that shows them our love and appreciation for all they do. It can be hard to think of gifts for all the different days we may give them gifts throughout the year like Christmas, Birthdays, Mother’s/Father’s Day and grandparents day. Consequently, when asking grandparents what they want they usually say something like “time with my grandkids” or “something made by the kids”.
Here are 10 great gift ideas for grandparents:
1.Give them a gift card to a restaurant and go to eat with them. Your treat!
2. Make them a decorative basket full of slips each written with one reason why you love them.
3. Decorate a pot and plant a flower in it.
4. Make them a 12 month wall calendar that includes pictures of them and the grandkids, family member birthdays and anniversaries.
5. Give them a grandma/grandpa/grandparents frame with a picture of them and the kids or be creative and decorate your own frame.
6. Grandma and Grandpa homewares like kitchen towels, mugs, pillows, and jewelry that have grandparent memes on them.
7. Plan an outing with them – go to a zoo, a playground, have a picnic, go bowling, or mini golfing. Grandparents just love spending time with their grandchildren the best and seeing them happy.
8. Have the kids draw them a picture of what they like to do with them.
9. Get them a professional photo shoot with the entire family. You can take it further and make different gifts from the photos like mugs, puzzle, mouse pad, magnets, and many more possibilities.
10. Get them a night away with your family to a hotel/waterpark/resort.